Hot Water

I called a big time plumbing company to install a new water heater. They sent an apprentice who at first appeared to do all right, but missed a step with pressure release, requiring me to call back in three weeks to report the lake rising on my patio and the constant burbling of the machine. On his return visit, the young apprentice who was otherwise polite informed me that the water pressure here is excessive. He announced that my warranty would no longer be good. By now I've done all the things a proactive being would do, including scheduling an inspection visit from the manager. Last night I decided I deserved a good long sleep, so set my phone to a recording; waking at night, I freaked to hear the sound of running water, ran all over the house to check, and discovered it was my phone raining. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pale Male

The Truth Has Scars and Needs a Coat of Paint